Cable TV operators can expand their networks with AIR
- they can roll-out AIR to expand the geographic reach of their network
- or they can roll-out AIR in the area already covered by their cable networks in order to offer Triple Play bundles without having to invest heavily into upgrading their cable networks for Triple Play
Cable TV operators can boost their Triple Play customer base, and become players on the small business market
- With AIR, high ARPU Triple Play services become possible in rural areas
- AIR enables operators to provides attractive voice and symmetric or asymmetric broadband services to business customers, even in smaller cities
Using AIR, cable operators may shorten the network construction time
- AIR enables to overcome long time-to-market constraints in areas where currently no cable infrastructure is available, defending market position, if competing technologies risk to penetrate the triple-play market (existing fixed-line operator) before cable infrastructure is built
Subscriber acquisition costs are low at only a few hundred Euro per net addition for subscriber acquisition, CPE investments and for installation costs
Cable TV operators can achieve rapid pay-back periods of below 24 months
AIR is ideal for cable operators wanting to expand their geographic reach with Triple Play Offers
Cable TV operators may use AIR to extend their reach into areas where traditional cable or fiber does not provide reasonable economics.
Cable operators can achieve pay-back of their investments into AIR within
23 months in a sample calculation.